4 Cups Cauliflower
1 Medium Eggplant
2 Red Peppers
1 Jar BC Sauce
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 tsp Ground Turmeric (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 450F
2. Cut cauliflower, egg plant and peppers into bite sized florets and pieces.
3. Toss all the veg, in a bowl, with the oil, salt and pepper and Turmeric if using.
4. Spread onto a flat baking sheet and place in the upper part of the oven for 30-35 mins. You want the veg to be browned in parts but still have a little bite.
5. Empty a whole jar of BC sauce into a wide pan. Add the roasted veg. Stir through and cover. You just want to bring the curry up to heat and make sure everything is piping hot.
6. Serve with Rice, Naan and a cold one or two.